The MSc in Veterinary Education is a unique and flexible programme of study developed at the Royal Veterinary College, London.
This innovative qualification:
- is aimed at veterinary and para-veterinary professionals working in education and workplace training
- offers a flexible programme of study with multiple entry and exit points - PGCertificate, PGDiploma, Masters
- is delivered either as a distance learning or as a face-to-face option (at our Hawkshead campus in Hertfordshire) (PGCert; the Diploma and Masters are distance learning)
- is accredited by the Higher Education Academy (PGCert)
- will develop your skills as an educator and enhance your career.
The programme harnesses the expertise of educators at the LIVE (Lifelong Independent Veterinary Education) Centre of Excellence in Teaching and Learning and is led by the Course Directors, Professor Stephen May and Dr Ayona Silva-Fletcher.
“The RVC’s Vet Ed Certificate programme supported my continuing development as an educator on many levels. In the short term it provided a number of new approaches which could be deployed quickly to improve my current teaching. On a deeper level it challenged my thinking around what effective higher education is and how I can respond to the evolving needs of students. “
James Gazzard, 2011 PG Certificate graduate
For more information please visit our page on the RVC's website - here.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 01707 666438